- Dr Heather Bell
Assistant Director - Live Programmes, NICPLD.
- Miss Catherine Shaw
To outline the role of the Educational supervisor within the FTY.
Having completed this webinar, you should be able to:
- Review the 76 performance standards that trainees are required to demonstrate throughout the FTY
- Facilitate supervised learning events and support trainees to identify additional opportunities to demonstrate competence within the workplace
- Review reflective learning cycles and ensure they are mapped appropriately
- Undertake quarterly appraisals
- Provide constructive feedback to trainees to support their ongoing development
- Support the trainee to develop knowledge and prepare for the Common Registration Assessment
- Liaise with NICPLD in a timely manner, regarding any issues that emerge during the course of the FTY.