- Dr Diane Wilson
Assistant Director, Clinical Skills Education Centre, QUB and Part-Time GP.
To provide pharmacists with the knowledge and skills to effectively assess, treat and manage headaches and migraines.
Having attended this webinar you will be able to:
- Differentiate between primary and secondary headaches and diagnose the different subtypes of each
- Identify patients with red flags symptoms requiring referral
- Recommend effective self-care advice to patients presenting with migraine symptoms
- Identify possible risk factors and manage acute attacks of migraine
- Consider preventative treatments for chronic migraine, including the role of human monoclonal antibodies.