To support the Pre-reg Law and Ethics workshops, the course tutors have provided a list of references that are required for participation in the workshop. The references are divided into essential and optional.
Each pre-registration trainee attending a workshop MUST HAVE access to an individual copy of each essential reference. The optional references provide additional information on a range of topics and may be useful during the course of the workshop and in future practice.
References to download:
- Over the counter medicines – potential for abuse and misuse (HSCB) July 2015
Rules for the sale, supply and administration of medicines by specific healthcare professionals
- registered midwives
- occupational health
- Veterinary medicines advice for pharmacists
- Inspectors Newsletter No.8 (January 2013)
- Inspectors Newsletter No.9 (January 2014)
- Inspectors Newsletter No.10 (January 2015)
- EEA Prescription Guidance (July 2014)
You need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view some of these files.
This software is available free from the Adobe website.